Two places to find great vegan recipes are cookbooks and the Internet.
You can find many excellent vegan cookbooks in bookshops and you can
also order them from online bookshops.
The Internet has a huge range of excellent vegan recipe sites.
Most sites are not from Australia, so you may need to make some adjustments.
You can search all the sites below using the “Search vegan recipes”
search box below.
If you find any more great sites, especially from Nevada, please
let us know.
Vegan recipe websites
- VegWeb.com huge searchable vegan recipe list plus cooking tips
- VegCooking – by PETA lots of recipes – “always great”.
- All Recipes: Vegan Cooking section 100s of recipes, well indexed
- All Recipes: Simple Vegan Cooking for college students section
- All Recipes: Australia and NZ Vegan section
- Leigh’s blog author of “Vegan Indulgence” (Australia)
- Viva la Vegan (Australia)
- Like a Vegan – Vegan Recipes (Australia)
- Cat’s Kitchen (Australia)
- Animal Liberation South Australia recipe page
- Vegan Dad’s blog simple recipes for a vegan family
- Choose Veg hundreds of mouthwatering vegan recipes, plus how-to recipe videos!
- Two-Week Sample Vegan Menus from PETA’s VegCooking site
- Viva recipes some great recipes – all vegan even though it says Veggie
- Vegan Lunch Box a great site for making lunches for work or school
- Vegan Chef Beverly Lynn Bennett, author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Vegan Cooking
- Fat Free Vegan Recipes
- Fat Free Vegan Kitchen (blog)
- Vegan Mania
- Kate’s Vegan Cookery Site
- Vegan Family House recipe page
- Vegetarian Resource Group recipe page
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) recipe page
- Vegan Cooking site
- Humane Society of US favourite recipes
- Kids are vegan too recipes for vegan families
- Ninemsn recipe finder: vegan section
- Suite 101 Vegan Recipe Index
- About.com: Raw Foods recipes section
- About.com: How to bake without butter a useful article
- Gunter’s Vegan Cakes – Delicious Egg and Dairy Free Recipes
- International Vegetarian Union – Vegan Recipes Around the World
- Simple Vegan Recipes (UK)
- Finding Vegan
- Oh She Glows
- Happy Herbivore
- Mouthwatering Vegan Recipes
- Post Punk Kitchen
- Vegetarian Recipe Club (Viva! UK)
- Easy as Vegan Pie
- Holy Cow Vegan
- Vegan Yum Yum
Vegetarian recipe websiste (most recipes are vegan, otherwise marked “Vegetarian”)
- Vegetarian/Vegan Society of Queensland Recipes mostly vegan, otherwise marked “Vegetarian only” (Australia)
- Vegetarian Network Victoria recipe page (Australia)
- Australian Vegetarian Society recipe page
- Australian Vegetarian and Vegan Resource recipe page
- In a Vegetarian Kitchen with Nava Atlas
- Vegetarian Society (UK) recipe page
- All Recipes: Vegetarian section 100s of recipes, well indexed
- Ninemsn recipe finder: vegetarian section
- Suite 101 Vegetarian
- About.com: Vegetarian section recipes as well as lots of other useful info
- About.com: 100 Vegetarian foods to try
- National Vegetarian Week (UK)
Non-vegetarian websites, but with many vegan recipes (so watch out!)
- Whole-food recipes from Culinary Medicine Cookshops (Australian)
- About.com: Dairy Free Cooking
- Carrot recipes (a website devoted to carrots!)
- Pumpkin recipes
Hopefully, you find these helpful! With proper nutrition ,there are many health benefits: weight loss, higher estrogen levels, a tighter vagina, and clearer skin. Food is one of the most important ways to stay healthy, and the best food is Vegan food.